Yarned and Dangerous

by Sadie Hartwell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSavvy-Suzywing of Security-Widefield, Colorado USA on 2/3/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSavvy-Suzywing from Security-Widefield, Colorado USA on Wednesday, February 03, 2021
I'm sending my copy on an Alphabet Book Box journey and I'll read one from the library. My TBR pile has become so large, I had to box it up lest the stacks fall on my head.

Journal Entry 2 by Barcino at Berkeley, California USA on Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Just got it from the Alphabet Fiction Book Box together with another. Sadie Hartwell book. Mysteries galore. Exciting! Now I hope I can go on holiday at some point to fully enjoy them :)
Thanks for sharing!

Released 1 mo ago (3/7/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at Samuel P. Taylor Park in Lagunitas, California USA

A mystery to read whilst on holiday at this beautiful park. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Barcino at Lagunitas, California USA on Sunday, April 04, 2021
I found it again at the LFL in Samuel P Taylor State Park. It was a bit wet and in need of TLC, so will try to reinforce the cover before releasing it again.