The Expanding Discourse

by Professor Emerita of Art History Norma Broude | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/3/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 3, 2021
This softcover is one of over 30 books that were donated in January, 2021, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by the steward of the Little Free Library at Rose Hills Falls in Rockville, Maryland, USA. . Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The September 2021 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book title contains the word OU. An ou is a fruit-eating Hawaiian honeycreeper (bird) with a stout bill and green and yellow plumage.

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!