In Sicily

by Norman Lewis | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjo_an_awing of Wimbledon, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/29/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingjo_an_awing from Wimbledon, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 29, 2021
"A loving profile of an extraordinary country, based on Lewis's sixty-year-long fascination with all things Sicilian."

My husband wanted this book for Christmas, but after it arrived I realised he already had this in his bookshelf! Clearly he has a TBR pile as high as myself, but after Christmas he did make sure he did read this book... He heartily recommended it to me too, and I might very well read it, but one copy can now be set free, especially as there was a sweepstakes perfect for this book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjo_an_awing at Wimbledon, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 29, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (1/30/2021 UTC) at Wimbledon, Greater London United Kingdom

This book travels to the winner of the Global Sweeps, congratulations!

Journal Entry 3 by Ninas_BookNook at Yorktown, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 10, 2021
I received this book as the winner of the Global Sweeps - Round 7. It looks quite interesting, so it will be added to my TBR pile. Thank you so much!