Kidulthood

by Noel Clarke | Entertainment |
Registered by wingmattandmandy75wing of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 5/17/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingmattandmandy75wing from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Monday, May 17, 2021
A day in the life of a group of 15-year-olds when they are let off school because a girl in their year has killed herself after relentless bullying. A cautionary tale of modern living, this story looks at the effects of bullying and the way in which a group of young people make some very difficult choices. Powerful, uncompromising and a novel of our times based on the hit film KIDULTHOOD.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Nestle Retreat in Berwick, Victoria Australia on Friday, June 11, 2021

Released 1 wk ago (6/11/2021 UTC) at Nestle Retreat in Berwick, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)