The Double Comfort Safari Club

by Alexander McCall Smith | Entertainment |
ISBN: 9780349119991 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 1/23/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Saturday, January 23, 2021
Can't go wrong with a No. 1 Detective Agency book! I read one a year for my annual around the world reading challenge. I always buy it in a paperback rather than an ebook because they are perfect for Bookcrossing- so colorful and cheerful, well known, and just the right size.

--Registered in Therwil, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at Allschwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, April 22, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (4/22/2021 UTC) at Allschwil, Baselland Switzerland

I'm adding this book to a care package for a walking and reading friend. :)

Dear reader,

Have you found one of my books? I'm so happy that it has found a new reader! Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been.

Whether you found it out in the world, or if I gave it directly to you, I'd really appreciate it if you would make a quick journal entry right away, just so I know it is safe.

You can make as many journal entries as you like, no need to wait until you finish the book, or are sending it on its way. If you've already had it for ages, don't worry, better late than never! You can keep it forever if you want to, but I really appreciate a journal entry to let me know. Thanks!!!

While you don't have to sign up to leave journal entries, it is definitely more fun if you do! It is still free and anonymous, you won't get any spam, and you'll be able to see where the book goes and who it meets after it leaves you.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel