Pop Star Makeover! (Sunny Day)

by Nickelodeon Publishing | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/23/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 23, 2021
This softcover is one of 61 mostly children's books that were donated in January, 2021, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by a former neighbor on our street whose daughter played with my grandson as a preschooler. Thank you so much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 14, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/15/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!