God Grew Tired of Us (signed by author)

by John Bul Dau | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1426201141 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 21, 2021
This hardcover (c. 2007) is one of 9 books that were donated in January, 2021, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by generous anonymous donors. Thank you so much!

Inscribed in the book was the following...

To B______
God bless.
With best
regards
(illegible word)
John Bul Dau

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 9, 2022
I've had this book far too long. I'm going to pass it along for someone else to enjoy.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The November 2022 E-less Release Challenge hosted by motherof11

---------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 4, 2022
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere..

Released 2 mos ago (12/8/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Adults) in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The December 2022 What's in a Name Challenge Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The book title contains the name RED.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!