Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

The Road

by Cormac McCarthy | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by rhythmbiscuit of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 1/20/2021
Journal Entry 1 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Oct. 2008: I recently read this book. I was compelled to emotion by the father's desperation and his fierce love for his son. I enjoyed the writing, and I particularly liked the ending.

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (6/9/2021 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

Mailed as part of the Paperback Surprise Bookbox #10. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by LynnWrites at Tucson, Arizona USA on Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Received this book in the travelling BookBox surprise. Apocalyptic books/movies freak me out, but I think I'll give this one a go. Will send the box on with three new ones (so new I haven't registered them on BC, but will.) Plan to journal each book after its read.

Journal Entry 4 by LynnWrites at Tucson, Arizona USA on Monday, August 9, 2021
Realized this book really isn't for me. Sounds too dark. So I passed to a friend who will add it to a very nice, new, bookbox in a neighborhood where she is pet sitting. I'm sure it will find a home with another reader. Released in Casas Adobes, Tucson, AZ