Moana Little Golden Book (Disney Moana)

by Laura Hitchcock | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/17/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, January 17, 2021
I got this slim hardcover at Barnes and Noble. It's an abridgement-for-children of the delightful 2016 animated film, and while the book falls short of the movie it could be fun for young readers.

[There's a TV Tropes page on the movie, with some entertaining tidbits.]

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Atherton Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Atherton Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2021 Movie challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, February 22, 2021
I stopped by the Atherton LFL yesterday and found it on the ground, with many of the books - including this one - showing that they'd been exposed to the weather at some point. I think that with a little care this one can be readable again, though perhaps with some water-wrinkled pages, and if it responds to treatment I'll release it elsewhere.