Biscuit Barrel Cliffhanger and Buried Alive!

by Jacqueline Wilson | Children's Books |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 15, 2021
Found outside a house on my street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/15/2021 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Shahrun for her Little Free Library

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Thank you so much for the amazing surprise RABCK package (with impeccable timing, arriving on my birthday). This one is for my Dagenham Little Free Library.

I’ve previously enjoyed reading these. Here’s what I thought of them:
Cliff Hanger
“ What a great little adventure story. There was plenty of action and fun. I loved all the characters and their side kick toys. I especially enjoyed the moral of the story - which in my opinion was - sometimes it's good for you to get out of your comfort zone. You can surprise yourself and good things can happen.”

Buried Alive
“ An exciting holiday adventure that reunites Tim with Biscuits, Kelly and all side kick toys. Enjoyable, but not as good as the first one (Cliffhanger).”

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, January 22, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/22/2021 UTC) at Dagenham Little Free Library in Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Restocking my Dagenham Little Free Library. Trying to keep a little something in it for everyone.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!