The Suitcase Kid

by Jacqueline Wilson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 15, 2021
Found outside a house on my street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/15/2021 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Shahrun for her Little Free Library

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Thank you so much for the amazing surprise RABCK package (with impeccable timing, arriving on my birthday). This one is for my Dagenham Little Free Library.