Swim with the Sharks without Being Eaten Alive

by Harvey Mackay | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by NewEnglandHiker of Brookline, New Hampshire USA on 1/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by NewEnglandHiker from Brookline, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Came across this popular business book and thought it suitable for release

Released 1 mo ago (3/3/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, New Searles Rd [OBCZ] in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

Out hunting and left this book to replace a captured one.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, March 04, 2021
Was pleased to find this in my LFL today - thanks to NewEnglandHiker!

While I'm not into sales-type businesses - very much the introverted software-developer, back in the day - I did find some of the items here of interest. Whether a one-line idea or a more elaborate concept, some of this would have made it easier to navigate meetings with the marketing folk {wry grin}.

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Heritage Rail Trail in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library on this bright, chilly day; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2021 Wine+Food challenge. ***