If Nature Calls-- Hang Up!

by Creative Publishing International | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, January 11, 2021
I found this softcover in this Little Free Library in Eliot, Maine while dropping off some books of my own. Contributors include Patrick F. McManus, whose hilarious essays I've enjoyed, along with other authors of longer pieces, individual jokes, and cartoons. Hunting, fishing, hiking - and getting lost, getting chased by bears, running into conflicts when half of a couple loves outdoor activities and the other definitely does not...

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Mast Rd. in Goffstown, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Mast Rd. in Goffstown, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in this Little Free Library on this very chilly day; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2021 Clean Start for the New Year challenge, for the embedded "All" in the title. ***