Injustice for All

by J. A. Jance | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 1/10/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, January 10, 2021
from my friend Rita

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Friday, January 15, 2021
Alot of stupidity on the police characters but not too bad for a book written in 86 by a woman

the following review is from amazon:

I agree with K.B. McHugh that a woman writing from a man's point of view does not always work. In one scene from this book, Beaumont "threw himself on the bed" which is generally NOT something men do, but something women do. This does not deter me, however. I started reading this series (you do have to look these books up on Wikipedia to get the proper sequence), and I have become enamored by the characters and cannot help wondering what happens to them next. Not the best mysteries I have read by a long shot, and I am offended by the little plot elements that are sometimes left hanging or are hastily explained away. Still, I continue to read them...If you are reading this book on a Kindle, be aware that there are occasional formatting problems, as well. Not fatal errors, just distractions. I think there was a whole page missing at some point, but of course, I could not be sure.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Thursday, January 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

3 a wk challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)