Behind Closed Doors

by B. A. Paris | | This book has not been rated.
Registered by spoiledrotten of Waldwick, New Jersey USA on 1/8/2021
Journal Entry 1 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Friday, January 08, 2021
Given to me to release

Journal Entry 2 by spoiledrotten at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, January 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

Sending to squeakyChu for her LFL in Twinbrook that she manages.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Thank you so much!

This long mass market paperback looks like a good book! I'll be happy to release it in my Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I hope it brings reading pleasure to whoever chooses it!

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The title of this book contains the words OS and BEHIND.

------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!