Know My Name

by Chanel Miller | Nonfiction |
Registered by Queen72 of Hobbs, New Mexico USA on 1/7/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Queen72 from Hobbs, New Mexico USA on Thursday, January 07, 2021
I can’t say anything about this book that hasn’t already been said. The book is beautiful and raw, but it gives you hope that all of the Jane Does can know there is hope and they are not alone in their journey. Chanel is a gifted writer and artist and I hope she continues to help those who are in need.

Journal Entry 2 by Queen72 at Little Free Library/7th & Kentucky in Roswell, New Mexico USA on Monday, January 25, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/25/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library/7th & Kentucky in Roswell, New Mexico USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is FREE to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me QUEEN72 as your referring member.