Connections in Death

Where Has This Book Been?
by J. D. Robb | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1250201586 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/2/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, July 2, 2021
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
The story kept me on my toes I need to turn the page to find out what happened. Eve quite a woman and wonder how real she really is. I enjoy the dialogue especially when she was interviewing the criminals. Now off to a new reader

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Released 4 wks ago (9/16/2021 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to mrsjones for Sapphire Release Challenge 2021

Journal Entry 4 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Monday, September 20, 2021
Received in a box of books today. I look forward to reading it.