Silhouette Christmas Stories

Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 12/31/2020
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 31, 2020
Four Christmas stories from four different authors...
Mary Lynn Baxter
Sandra Stanford
Marie Ferrarella
Jeanne Stephen’s

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 31, 2020

Released 9 mos ago (12/31/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Sing song popped on by to drop off a New Years treat so I treated her with a few Christmas books!

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, December 31, 2020
Picked up from CrossingGuardMa when I dropped things off on her doorstep. Happy New Year - here's to 2021!

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Fun stories to read post Christmas. Thanks crossingguardma!

Journal Entry 5 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, January 22, 2021

Released 9 mos ago (1/22/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am releasing this into the Covid Book Box that is circulating.

Journal Entry 6 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 6, 2021

Released 8 mos ago (2/6/2021 UTC) at Langdon, Alberta Canada

Book Box 1 is back with me. I am removing a bunch of books as part of a clean up so am journaling everything so everything is accounted for and we know which box they end up in.

This book is being released into Book Box 1.

We may not be able to meet in person but our books can still unite us.

Journal Entry 7 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Removed 5 books from the Book Box #1 to store until Christmas books are more seasonable