On the Street Where You Live

by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ErinsLegacyLFL of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 12/30/2020
Journal Entry 1 by ErinsLegacyLFL from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, December 30, 2020
Left in the Little Free Library by an anonymous visitor.

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #29843 - Erin's Legacy (Clermont Woods) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Restocking the Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 3 by ErinsLegacyLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 13, 2021
Removed from the Little Free Library to make room for a different selection of books. This will be released elsewhere.

Released 2 days ago (2/27/2021 6:00 PM UTC) at Little Free Library #103057 - Lieberman Library (Williams Dr.) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!