Breath, Eyes, Memory

by Edwidge Danticat | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 037570504x Global Overview for this book
Registered by Chanti77 of Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on 12/30/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Chanti77 from Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Wednesday, December 30, 2020
Taken from the Amazon website:
At the age of twelve, Sophie Caco is sent from her impoverished Haitian village to New York to be reunited with a mother she barely remembers. There she discovers secrets that no child shouldever know, and a legacy of shame that can be healed only when she returns to Haiti - to the women who first reared her. What ensues is a passionate journey through a landscape charged with the supernatural and scarred by political violence.

Released 9 mos ago (12/30/2020 UTC) at minibieb Townhouse Designhotel Maastricht in Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands

Hi and welcome to bookcrossing!
Thank you for registering this book. I hope you'll enjoy reading it. It would be lovely if you'd be willing to set it free again after reading. You can follow its travels through this page.

I planned to leave this book at the minibieb at the Townhouse Hotel, but when I got there, it turned out to be locked. I left the book at the minibieb on Heerderweg instead