A Game of Thrones

by George R. R. Martin | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 12/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Sunday, December 27, 2020
2011 Bantam paperback of the 1996 epic fantasy. This copy is a plug-in for the HBO series. I found it today in the Maybelle Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1977 Dying of the Light [read 2015]
1979 New Voices II (story collection) [read 2021]
1979 The Way of Cross and Dragon (short story) [read 2021]
1980 Nightflyers (novella) [read 2021]
1981 Windhaven [read 2020]
1981 Sandkings (story collection) [n/a]
1982 Fevre Dream [read 2021]
1985 Nightflyers (story collection) [n/a]

Edit November 4, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs very, very long. I currently have this ranked at #7514 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at LFL - Monterey Blvd (3811) in Oakland, California USA on Friday, November 4, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (11/4/2022 UTC) at LFL - Monterey Blvd (3811) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

The Big Tech cabal unfairly shadow-bans and twists a narrative agenda against real freedom truth-tellers like Anni, but please look her up anyway on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube, etc., and make a compassionate judgment. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.