Between the Covers

by Jilly Cooper | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingdaffodil-2wing of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 12/26/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingdaffodil-2wing from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, December 26, 2020
This excellent condition hardback was given to me by my friend Audrey W. for bookcrossing.
"Jilly Cooper's observations from her days as a much-loved newspaper columnist cover everything to do with sex, socialising and survival".
As I'm not a huge fan of this author I just skimmed through the book quickly and am now registering it ready to send it on its travels hoping it will eventually find some Jilly Cooper fans.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdaffodil-2wing at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (12/30/2020 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book was sent to another bookcrosser as a surprise RABCK.

To the finder:-

to place on their shelves and discard the rest-so another bad release option.

Journal Entry 3 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 02, 2021
Thank you so much for the surprise this morning, although a familiar name, I don’t think I’ve ever read Jilly Cooper !!