Lockdown

by Peter May | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 12/24/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 24, 2020
A further copy of a book already on my shelf but DH has pinched it so I will probably read this one.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 09, 2021
A little slow to start with but then I really got into it. The ending was rather improbable as I doubt a badly burnt man could have done what Pinkie did. What's really amazing though is that May wrote this before the current pandemic. It's almost as if he's psychic although thankfully we don't have the army shooting folk yet.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, January 15, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/15/2021 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser via the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Received in London and I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks so much for sending it.