The Ravens of Ravenwood

by Gerry Lane | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 090960875X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 12/24/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 24, 2020
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/7/2021 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Thursday, January 07, 2021
Picked up at McDonalds to send on a journey down my way.

Released 1 mo ago (1/15/2021 UTC) at Macclesfield Little Free Library in Macclesfield, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)