Me Talk Pretty One Day

by David Sedaris | Entertainment |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 12/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, December 21, 2020
I loved many of these essays when I read the book years ago. I'm always happy to find additional release copies. My original comments are here.

Amazon:
A recent transplant to Paris, humorist David Sedaris, bestselling author of "Naked", presents a collection of his strongest work yet, including the title story about his hilarious attempt to learn French. A number one national bestseller now in paperback.

Released 2 mos ago (12/23/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library, Rotary Park (Adelaide St.) in Wilmington, Massachusetts USA

Hope it finds a new reader!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Released for 2020 D for December Challenge hosted by hyphen8 (author David).