What's That Bird

by RSPB & DK publishing | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 12/21/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, December 21, 2020
Picked up for the 12 Days of Christmas Exchange

Released 2 mos ago (12/21/2020 UTC) at 12 Days Of Christmas Exchange , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by PhillipaWard at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 08, 2021
Abby Gibby sent me this as part of the Bookcrossing 12 days of Christmas gift exchange to represent 4 calling birds. It's full of lovely pictures and details and I'm sure we'll be using it a lot as we enjoy the birds in the garden and the country park near us.

Journal Entry 4 by PhillipaWard at Astill Lodge Park in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/27/2021 UTC) at Astill Lodge Park in Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Left on a bench in time for the finder to enjoy the RSPB's big garden bird watch this weekend.