Into the Water

Registered by wingTeekränzchenwing of Wahlstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on 12/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingTeekränzchenwing from Wahlstedt, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Friday, December 18, 2020
‘I need you to call me back. It’s important.’

Just days before her sister plunged to her death, Jules ignores her call.

Now Nel is dead. They say she jumped. And Jules must return to her sister’s house to care for her daughter and to face the mystery of Nel’s death.

But Jules is afraid. Of her long-buried memories, of the old Mill House, of this small town that is drowning in secrecy...

And of knowing that Nel would never have jumped.

Journal Entry 2 by wingTeekränzchenwing at Bücherschrank in Dersau, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Monday, December 21, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (12/21/2020 UTC) at Bücherschrank in Dersau, Schleswig-Holstein Germany

Liebe Finderin, lieber Finder, liebe findende Person,
Willkommen bei Book Crossing!
Ich freue mich, dass Du “Little Lies“ entdeckt hast und wäre sehr dankbar, wenn Du uns durch einen Journal-Eintrag wissen lässt, dass es dem Buch gut geht und wo es gelandet ist. Das kannst du auch ohne Anmeldung und völlig anonym tun. Ich wünsche viel Spaß beim Lesen, Freilassen oder Weitergeben!
____________

Hello there and welcome on Bookcrossing.com!
I‘m happy you decided to take „Into the Water“ with you and I hope you‘ll enjoy it. If you like, you can let me know where the book has traveled to by writing a journal entry on this page (you don’t need an account and can do it completely anonymously). After you‘ve read it, you may set the book free again or give it to a friend. Happy reading!