Hearts in Flight

by Patty Smith Hall | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 19, 2020
This mass market paperback is one of 48 books that were donated in December, 2020, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by an Aspen Hill neighbor who is a frequent book donor to us. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The title of this book contains the words HEART and EAR.

------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 27, 2021
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook
(#7720) to release elsewhere.

Released 1 mo ago (3/2/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 Oh the Places You'll Go Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The title of this book contains the word LIG, Lig is a dispersed settlement in the hills northwest of Kanal in the Littoral region of Slovenia.

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!