The Book of Tea

by Kakuzo Okakura | Cooking, Food & Wine |
Registered by wingLeishaCamdenwing of Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 12/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingLeishaCamdenwing from Alna bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, December 17, 2020
A volume in the Penguin Classics series. I bought this book at Tronsmo, the best independent bookstore in Oslo. I bought it for my BookCrossing Christmas buddy Babelfisk. It will travel to Sweden accompanied by tea (of course!) and chocolate 😋

Released 2 mos ago (12/16/2020 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray, Oslo fylke Norway

Sent the book off to Sweden in the mail, as part of this year's Christmas present exchange on the Scandinavian forum. Merry Christmas! 😊��

Journal Entry 3 by babelfisk at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Monday, February 22, 2021
This book arrived more than a month ago in the company of chocolate and teas! I forgot to register it. I'm SO sorry! Thanks a lot! The teas and the chocolate were delicious!