Encore Provence

by Peter Mayle | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqNutZipswing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 12/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqNutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 16, 2020
I greatly enjoyed reading Mayle's "A Year in Provence". The 1st line of this book is hilarious and the title of the 1st chapter is intriguing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (12/20/2020 UTC) at Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Being released for the BCinDC annual Holiday 1st line party game 2020. Since we are still in the middle of a raging CV19 pandemic we are having our Holiday meet-up on Zoom.

1st line of this book is 😄

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 17, 2021
This book will now be entered into the BC Un-convention "1st Line Game" hosted by BCinDC which is being held on Zoom during these 😷 pandemic times April16-19 2021.
The 1st line of this book is

“I think it was the sight of a man power-washing his underpants that really brought home the differences, cultural and otherwise between the old world and the new."