Gossip from the Forest

by Sara Maitland | Outdoors & Nature |
Registered by wingjalnawing of Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on 12/16/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingjalnawing from Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 16, 2020
This book is to be a Christmas present for a very dear BookCrossing friend who has been Wishing for it for a while. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingjalnawing at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Released 4 mos ago (12/16/2020 UTC) at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom

Going by Royal Mail.

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 26, 2020
Thank you so much for this book which has been on my wishlist for ages. I want to read it now but I have strict rules on the order to read books.
The scented candles smell gorgeous.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 08, 2021
I loved reading about the authors walks in 12 forests. I felt I was there with her which is a great feeling while I'm locked down in my house.
Her updated fairy tales were fun too. All in all a brilliant lockdown book.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (4/6/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending to a friend.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 12, 2021
This looks great. I think Yogiberri will want to read this and probably my sister and brother-in-law. Thanks for sending me the box of books!