The Watsons Go to Birmingham --1963

by Christopher Paul Curtis | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 044022800X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 12/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, December 13, 2020
"Special anniversary edition" about a black family traveling from Michigan to Birmingham, Alabama in 1963. This is the 5000th book I have registered on Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA on Thursday, January 07, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (1/6/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBadgerjimwing at Little Free Library—1004 Prescott Road in Manchester, Maine USA on Monday, March 08, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/8/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library—1004 Prescott Road in Manchester, Maine USA

It had been in our library a long time, so I released it here.