The Girl With 500 Middle Names

by Margaret Peterson Haddix | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 12/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, December 13, 2020
Children's novel about a new girl at school.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA on Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (1/13/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.

Released 4 mos ago (3/8/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Belgrade Road (near Castle Island Road) in Mount Vernon, Maine USA

It had been in my LFL for several weeks, so I took it here.