The Best of Strawberries

by ed. by JG Press | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 12/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 13, 2020
This tiny book has been floating around my house for years. It recently surfaced and I decided to use it for the (online in 2020) BC in DC Holiday Party first line game.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 02, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (1/2/2021 UTC) at Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Met up with Zippy in the parking lot and gave her this book which she selected from the 1st Line Game.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 02, 2021
Picked this book during the BCinDC 1st Line Holiday 2020 game we had on Zoom due to CV19 epidemic. . Today I went see fellow BC'er and friend "6of8" to do a pickup/drop off (socially distanced style) of books picked during the Zoom game.
The 1st line of the book is"The appearance of strawberries is a sure sign that summer has arrived".