Timeline

by MICHEAL CRICHTON | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 12/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 13, 2020
One of many books that I recently acquired from a man who was closing down his Little Free Library. I will be using this book in the (online in 2020) BC in DC Holiday Party first line game.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/23/2021 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

Handed this book off to Squeaky as she selected it from the first line game.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Thanks for this book, Six. I have someone in mind who might want to read it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
It turns out my friend already read this book by one of his favorite authors, Michael Crichton. This author, by the way, was the uncle of a friend of my younger son. :)