Hidden Order

by Brad Thor | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 12/13/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 13, 2020
One of many books that I recently acquired from a man who was closing down his Little Free Library. I will be using this in the (online for 2020) BC in DC Holiday Party first line game.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/23/2021 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

Squeaky picked this book from the first line game so I dropped it off at her house today.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Thanks for this book, Six. I have someone in mind who might want to read it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2021
It turns out that this book is not on my friend's favorite authors list so I'll be releasing it in my Little Free Library most likely.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 14, 2021
I just think that my husband might like to read this book. I'm tossing it into his TO READ pile this very moment!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 15, 2021
My husband is reading this book now!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 18, 2021
My husband did NOT like this story. He said it was too confusing for a spy novel.