Calamity Jayne Goes to College

by Kathleen Bacus | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 12/12/2020
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, December 12, 2020
Book #4 in the Calamity Jayne series:

WHAT DOES A BLONDE GET ON HER INTELLIGENCE TEST?

DROOL.

Ace cub reporter Tressa Jayne Turner is carrying a full load--and we're not talking post-holiday pounds. Back in college for the fourth time (but who's counting!?), she's also looking to nab a raise from her stingy boss at the Gazette, Stan. So, what's to stop her from making the grade - besides the old 'dog ate my homework' story, that is?

* A wrinkled roommate rekindling an old flame

* Maid of honor madness run amok

* A botched betrothal that's more than just schoolyard gossip

* One man who likes her for herself and another who wants to save her from herself

* And a campus criminal out to teach the student body a lesson - one one crime at a time

It's a case of murder and mayhem by the books...
and failure is so not an option.

My Review: Another fun filled crazy roller coaster ride with Tressa Jayne Turner aka Calamity Jayne. With her friends and family there are lots of shenanigans and it makes for a fun read.

Released 2 wks ago (2/15/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library today. Enjoy the book!