Pirates and Promises

by Peter Gredan Davies | Children's Books |
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 12/11/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, December 11, 2020
Bookshelf declutter of previously read books, so it is finally time for this book to go its own way and start its travels

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Sweepstakes , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, January 21, 2021

Released 9 mos ago (1/22/2021 UTC) at Sweepstakes , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to the winner of the pirate themed sweepstakes

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingleah152wing at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Monday, February 22, 2021
Yay! Another piratey book :O)

Journal Entry 4 by wingleah152wing at Leah's Little Street Library in Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Monday, September 20, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/20/2021 UTC) at Leah's Little Street Library in Bunbury, Western Australia Australia

Thankyou for choosing this book! I'm so glad you're checking out what all this bookcrossing business is about! Please enjoy the book then if you'd like, leave a journal entry & let us know what you think. If you love the book you're welcome to it but if you want to join in the fun release the book somewhere else & leave a journal entry letting us know where you left it.
Ps, if you join bookcrossing you get to see where the book gets to on its journey!