The last lighthouse keeper

by alan titchmarsh | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingellamisswing of Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on 12/3/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingellamisswing from Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Thursday, December 3, 2020
Found this in a thrift shop sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingellamisswing at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Wednesday, December 16, 2020
I nice cosy read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingellamisswing at to fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Released 3 yrs ago (12/16/2020 UTC) at to fellow bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Sent to a friend.

Journal Entry 4 by Lakrits at Gävle, Gästrikland Sweden on Wednesday, May 26, 2021
How I wish I could be in Cornwall right now! A tad bit silly but a nice, easy read. "Light entertainment" :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Lakrits at - Någonstans i Stockholm in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Released 2 yrs ago (9/1/2021 UTC) at - Någonstans i Stockholm in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

Released.

Journal Entry 6 by wingellamisswing at Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Friday, November 11, 2022
I got this book back from Lakrits ages ago, have kept it, but it will soon move on.

Journal Entry 7 by wingellamisswing at By mail / post / courier, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 29, 2022

Released 1 yr ago (12/29/2022 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Released as ellamiss 2 in the game Betty XV.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Betty kom til meg i dag. Takk, ellamiss!

Beatty is now with me. Thank you!