Reasons to Stay Alive

by Matt Haig | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 12/1/2020
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 01, 2020
This is a really good book. It's an account of Matt Haig's experience with depression and outlines some things that he finds helpful. I have picked this copy up for a secret purpose.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 05, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (12/4/2020 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to my UK Secret Santa partner. Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 3 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 26, 2020
Thank you for this book and the other things in my parcel.
I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself after only having one day, over Christmas, with family. So I think this might be the book to read now.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 13, 2021
I had to read this in short bursts otherwise I found it upsetting. It is very interesting and has some useful information.
I loved this....
How to stop time: kiss
How to travel in time: read
How to escape time: music
How to feel time: write
How to release time: breathe

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (4/6/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending to a friend.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 12, 2021
This is a great book. I will try and find it an appreciative home.

Released 3 wks ago (4/12/2021 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to my sister in the next parcel I send her.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021