Zeitoun

by Dave Eggers | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by jennannej of Coronado, California USA on 11/30/2020
Journal Entry 1 by jennannej from Coronado, California USA on Monday, November 30, 2020
Welcome to bookcrossing! A fun way to watch books travel and find great new reads.

This has been on my to read list for ages. Found a beat-up copy in a little library. The water-logged-ness seems appropriate for the topic!

Journal Entry 2 by jennannej at Coronado, California USA on Friday, January 15, 2021
I found this to be a fascinating and very personable look at one family who lived through the experience of Hurricane Katrina in NOLA. I was really enjoying the book until about halfway through when the tables turned. The situation the family was in made me sick. A really eye opening book.

Journal Entry 3 by jennannej at Little Free Library #52366 - 466 F Ave. in Coronado, California USA on Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (1/18/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #52366 - 466 F Ave. in Coronado, California USA

Book was released into the little free library today. Stay healthy!