The Hiding Place

by Corrie Ten Boom | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 11/30/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, November 30, 2020
Bookshelf declutter of previously read books, so it is finally time for this book to go its own way and start its travels

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Somewhere In Millbrook in Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Saturday, January 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/27/2021 UTC) at Somewhere In Millbrook in Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Releasing as part of INTERNATIONAL Holocaust Remembrance Day

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Mount Edgcumbe, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, January 28, 2021
Found this book today before going for a walk in Mount Edgecombe park 💚