18th Abduction

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Hotfrog of Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia on 11/28/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Hotfrog from Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, November 28, 2020
Releasing at our Christmas get-together in City Labour Club Canberra.

Journal Entry 2 by winggoldenwattlewing at Civic, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, November 28, 2020
Picked up at our local Bookcrossing meet-up at the City Labour Club in Civic, ACT. Thank you.

Released 1 mo ago (11/28/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library 86492 (OBCZ) in Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Released into the LFL in Bundeela Street, Narrabundah, ACT. Enjoy, and it's really appreciated if you can please log this book to let previous readers know it has found a new reader, and where it travels to next. Then we can all follow its journey. Thank you 🙂.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing