Rise of Zombert

by Kara LaReau | Children's Books |
ISBN: 1536201065 Global Overview for this book
Registered by CalindaLucas of Fort Worth, Texas USA on 11/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by CalindaLucas from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Friday, November 27, 2020
This book is funny. The plot is good, and I really enjoyed its humor.

Released 2 mos ago (11/27/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Lakes of River Trails South in Fort Worth, Texas USA

Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingInfiniteGrantwing at Euless, Texas USA on Saturday, November 28, 2020
Excited to be a part of this books continuing journey.

Journal Entry 4 by wingInfiniteGrantwing at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA on Monday, November 30, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2020 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Will be sent to bookcrosser @Sonkku.

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book to let me know it's been found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

If you do choose to join Bookcrossing and make a journal entry, then you can watch the book as it travels -- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please feel free to indicate that I, InfiniteGrant, referred you when you set up your free online profile!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingInfiniteGrantwing at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA on Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (12/2/2020 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Tracking Notes:

December 10, 2020 at 4:54 pm
Departed
HELSINKI, FINLAND

Your item departed a transfer airport in O'HARE INTERNATIONAL, CHICAGO, UNITED STATES on December 5, 2020 at 10:20 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

December 3, 2020, 3:35 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item departed our USPS facility in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on December 3, 2020 at 3:35 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

December 3, 2020, 2:01 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on December 3, 2020 at 2:01 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

December 2, 2020, 8:28 am
Departed USPS Facility
IRVING, TX 75059
Your item departed our USPS facility in IRVING, TX 75059 on December 2, 2020 at 8:28 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

December 1, 2020, 7:01 pm

November 30, 2020, 5:02 pm
Departed Post Office
FORT WORTH, TX 76155

November 30, 2020, 2:23 pm
USPS in possession of item
FORT WORTH, TX 76155

Journal Entry 6 by wingSonkkuwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Saturday, December 19, 2020
I received note that I have received the package on Thursday 12/17 and it's ready to pick up on Friday. I was able to pick it up today (Saturday 12/19). Thank you very much of books!