All Teachers Great and Small

by Andy Seed | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSparkishwing of Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 11/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingSparkishwing from Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020
A memoir of lessons and life in the Yorkshire Dales...

Warm, touching and very funny, All Teacher's Great and Small transports you to a time that may be gone but has never been forgotten. Andy Seed's memoir is sure to charm fans of Jack Sheffield and Gervase Phinn's nostalgic style.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 22, 2021
Reserved for Camperfan

Journal Entry 3 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Released 1 wk ago (3/31/2021 UTC) at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Travelling...hope you like it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCamperfanwing at Ruurlo, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, April 08, 2021
And today in my mailbox. Thank you Sparkish, for sending it to me. And for the lovely card. That would be a dream come through :-)It looks great. I'll let you know what I think about the book.