War and Peace

by graf Leo Tolstoy | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by riffraff71 of Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on 11/27/2020
Journal Entry 1 by riffraff71 from Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020
Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 2 by riffraff71 at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 27, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (11/28/2020 UTC) at Turriff , Scotland United Kingdom

Well I've had this in my bookcase for years and I have to admit that I'm never going to find time to get into this. So I'm passing it on to someone after I spotted it on their wishlist. Did have a bit of a snigger to myself though! When I registered it I only had children's labels left , can't see any children reading this!!

Anyway....Happy Christmas and I hope you like it!!

Journal Entry 3 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 25, 2020
Thank you santa for the book. The bracelet went on immediately and my book mark is about to give up on me so the new one is much appreciated - have a fabulous day x