Hero at Large

by Janet Evanovich | Romance |
ISBN: 0061985945 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, November 23, 2020
2010 Harper paperback of the 1987 early romance first published under the pseudonym Steffie Hall. I found this copy today in the lower Little Free Library on Maybelle.

Edit October 23, 2021: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1522 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.