Three Wishes

by Liane Moriarty | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LindyLouMac of Tywyn, Wales United Kingdom on 11/19/2020
Journal Entry 1 by LindyLouMac from Tywyn, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, November 19, 2020
My edition has different cover.
My Review:
This is the fourth title I have read by Liane Moriarty, two which I really enjoyed and two that have disappointed me including this one.

Since reading 'Three Wishes' I have discovered that this title was originally published in 2003, recently republished in 2018 in the edition I have just read. As one of her earlier novels when her writing was not fully developed this is probably why I feel it is missing something.

Although the humour is there, the character development and plot in my opinion does not compare with her more recent books. The novel commences with the protagonists, female triplets at an event where they make a complete spectacle of themselves. This sets the scene as the story unfolds telling us about leading up to this debacle.

Certainly not a strong plot in comparison to her more recent writing. Therefore would recommend that if you have yet to read anything by this author, start with one of her more recent ones before reading this one.

Released 1 yr ago (2/1/2021 UTC) at Friend in And Eager Reader!, A Potential Bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up or anything to bookcrossing to leave a comment here but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book and track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - LindyLouMac - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading