The Woman in the Dark

by Vanessa Savage | Other |
Registered by wingrubyrebelwing of Toledo, Ohio USA on 11/18/2020
Journal Entry 1 by wingrubyrebelwing from Toledo, Ohio USA on Wednesday, November 18, 2020
"Just the right dose of horror"

Journal Entry 2 by wingrubyrebelwing at Toledo, Ohio USA on Thursday, November 26, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (11/25/2020 UTC) at Toledo, Ohio USA

Sent as a wishlist tag

Journal Entry 3 by wingJ4Shawwing at Boise, Idaho USA on Saturday, December 05, 2020
Received in Idaho for the USA & Canada Wishlist Tag Game.
Thank so much for Tagging me!

My Review:
Read December 2020

This was a great read that was suspenseful enough to keep the reading pace fast, although overall a little predictable in the end, and all seemed to be tied up nicely in a bow at the end.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJ4Shawwing at Little Free Library - E Eastgate Drive in Boise, Idaho USA on Saturday, January 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/16/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - E Eastgate Drive in Boise, Idaho USA

Congratulations on catching this wild release!

BookCrossing is the act of sending your books out into the world, and tracking their journeys. BookCrossing.com is the website that makes this possible: book lovers share their own books (or books that they have bought second hand, or have gotten from friends) with people they have never met, by leaving them where others can find them.

Each book gets a permanent and unique number of its own, called a BCID (BookCrossing IDentification). If someone finds the book and decides to make a journal entry through this website, everyone who has ever journaled that book gets a message by E-mail and finds out where the book has traveled.

How is it done?
The "4 Rs" of BookCrossing: Read... Ready... Release... Repeat!

* Read a book. (Well, okay, you don't actually have to read it; just grab a book, any book.)
* Get it Ready to go: If unregistered, register it. If registered, journal it.
* Release it.
* Repeat with enthusiasm!

Remember the R's and recycle your books through reading and releasing. Sustainable literature -- what a concept!

If you have found a BookCrossing book, welcome! If you are a new member I hope you will use me as your referring member
J4shaw.

Welcome to BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Boise, Idaho USA on Sunday, January 24, 2021
Just found this excited to read it! I recommended to my book club too!