The Flavours of Love

by Dorothy Koomson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Bjorg of Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on 11/17/2020
Journal Entry 1 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Its been 18 Montesquieu since my husband was murdered and I’ve decided to finish writing The Flavours of Love, the cookbook he started before he died. Everyone thinks I’m coping svo well without him - they have no idea what I have been hiding or what I did back then to protect my family. But new that my 14 year old daughter has confessed a devastating secret, and my husband’s killer, who was né er caught, has started to write to me, I know its only a matter of time before the truth about me and what I have done will be revealed.

Really enjoyed this book, lots of surprises in it, must admit though that Saffron really went on my nerves sometimes.

Journal Entry 2 by Bjorg at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (11/18/2020 UTC) at Graz, Steiermark Austria

Off to a friend in Austria, merry Christmas :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Wednesday, December 09, 2020
Thank you so much for this book. I just finished another Dorothy Koomson, so I'm glad that I have a new one to read soon...hehe.